Monday, April 26, 2010

Ramblings on WoW (World of Warcraft)

So…. I feel like rambling about some of the toons I have on the game simply known as WOW or for those who don’t know, World of Warcraft. Unlike some people I don’t follow the story line too closely, after all, it’s more about the game play for me.

From the choosing to play ALLIANCE or HORDE ( i play both, but mainly alliance), then which race, class, and which professions to take. You also get to personalize a look when you get ready to make your character, you can even make them male or female, and you even get to make a name for them…

Alliance Races :

NIGHT ELF, DRAENEI, GNOME, DWARF, HUMAN, and soon to be WORGEN (with Cataclysm expansion)

Horde Races :

ORC, UNDEAD, TAUREN, BLOOD ELF, TROLL, and soon to be GOBLIN (in Cataclysm expansion)

Classes:

HUNTER, DRUID, WARLOCK, MAGE, SHAMAN, PALADIN, WARRIOR, ROGUE, DEATH KNIGHT, PRIEST

I have several toons ( characters ) on WoW which cover several different levels, but the ones ! like most are already level 80 or soon to be level 80 (this is the highest level you can obtain on any toon so far).

I have a Night Elf Hunter named CONSTANTCAS. She was the first toon I ever made in the game, and the first to level 80. I have her dual spec’d ( trained her so i could have 2 different talent tree builds) in Survival and Marksmanship.

The professions on my hunter are Mining & Herbalism. I use her to gather materials for my toons that can use ore, motes of all sorts, gems, and plants to make flasks and potions.

WoWScrnShot_042610_035616

WoWScrnShot_042610_035809

I also have a Draenei Shaman named ASSIRACA. even though she was the second toon that I leveled to 80, she has become my main toon ( the one that I play the most). I have dual spec’d her in RESTORATION and ENHANCEMENT. In the restoration spec i am able to heal the groups that i am in and usually enjoy doing so!

I have put Alchemy (being able to make potions, flasks, and transmuting items to make better items from combining them) and Jewelcrafting ( i can make jewelry for my own toons & for other people, but more importantly i can cut gems that i can put in my gear to boost stats or sell them for a nice amount of gold) on this toon. This toon uses the most materials from what i gather with my hunter.

WoWScrnShot_042610_040230

WoWScrnShot_042610_040522

The next highest toon is my Gnome Mage named SASHARA. She is currently level 78 and a lot of fun to play. I do not have her dual spec’d yet, so for now she is a FROST MAGE which allows her to do a lot of damage while she continues to level up to 80.

My mage is still working on leveling Tailoring (ability to make CLOTH level gear and different threads that can be added to the legs for stat boosts… i can also embroider my own gear, and Flying Carpet mounts that only those with Tailoring can use!) and her Enchanting (ability to apply enchants to my own and other people’s gear to help with stats or special abilities).

WoWScrnShot_042610_042859

WoWScrnShot_042610_042920

WoWScrnShot_042610_043023

Some people may find this game a waste of time, but I would rather spend $15.00 a month to play instead of wasting over $50.00 for one night out at the bar. It has take 4 & 1/2 years of playing to end up in a guild in game that works to help everyone and is laid back to boot.

So, here is a shout-out to all the guild members in GUARDIANS!!!

Thanks for all of your continued help! You make me feel at home, and provide us all with a lot of laughs!

And a special thank you to ARBARINE & the officers in the guild as well!

I also have to mention my hubby’s toon BASUTEICLONE… he started helping me shortly after we met in game.. who would have known it was the place we would meet the person that we were meant to be with!

I GUESS THAT IS ALL I WANT TO RAMBLE ABOUT FOR NOW… HAVE A GREAT MORNING EVERYONE !

FOR THE ALLIANCE!!!! woot woot

R.O.F.L.M.A.O!

No comments:

Post a Comment