Monday, May 17, 2010

A BUSY DAY AHEAD OF ME....

Seeing as it is 3am here in NY, I have not been to sleep yet & when I do, I know I will be waking to a few busy days ahead of me.

My hubby's parents are having a reception on the 22nd of May in Waterloo, NY for us.... and (wait for it....) MY PARENTS ARE COMING TO VISIT!!!!! I am so excited, the last time I saw them was for Christmas :) and My hubby hasn't seen then since last August, so it will be nice :) This will also be the first time our parents will be meeting each other, so here is hoping all goes well (it should anyway).

So to get ready for their arrival I have a list of things that I would LIKE to complete... but as long as I get the basic stuff done I will be happy as well. (this list is also partly my spring cleaning that yet needs to be done)

* WASH ALL DIRTY DISHES (never-ending battle)
*WIPE OUT CABINETS & DRAWERS (grumble.... stupid mice & dust)
*WIPE DOWN WALLS, CEILING & FLOORS (more dust.. UGH)
*FOLD ALL CLEAN CLOTHES,& SORT OUT WINTER CLOTHES
*RINSE CYCLE FOR REMAINDER OF CLOTHES IN DRESSERS (you guessed it... dust)
*PUT MATTRESS BACK IN BEDROOM (yes we been sleeping in addition, we live in a small
trailer afterall & only tv is in the addition)
*SCRUB TOILET, SHOWER & ALL SINKS
*WASH WINDOWS & MIRRORS
*VACUUM RUGS 3 or 4 TIMES (yes dust... dog hair too... mom has allergies)
*WASH COUCH & CHAIR COVERS & BLANKETS
* DUST EVERYTHING!!!! BLAH!

I think that about covers it & thanks to Gabe's Dad.... the awful smell from under the trailer should be
on its way out the door! (leaky plumbing fixed! yay!)

So now I bid you all a good night & I HOPEFULLY get a good nights sleep & then be up to start my list of chores in anticipation of my parents visit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment