Tuesday, April 13, 2010

OUTSIDE CLEANUP

What another beautiful spring day!!! The Hubby helped me finish up cleaning the flower garden & also helped with pulling weeds from around the trailer ( when we moved in last summer, everything was so overgrown, it was nearly impossible to pull the weeds out) so hopefully there will be a lot fewer issues when it comes to allergies this year!

I moved my pre-planted veggies (in tray) outside for the day to start "hardening" them for planting outside, but they seem pretty hardy already, so maybe a few more days & they will get planted.

All that is left to do now is finish carrying the last pile of branches & weeds back to the woods / old garden area so everything looks cleaner :) I couldn't have done it without my hubby's help!!!

I also planted sunflowers in the flower garden that the neighbor said i could use as well... I wanted to do so much more, but the lilies that are planted in there are rooted very shallow, so when i tried to remove the dead leaves from last fall, the bulbs wanted to come with it... so kept it simple... if the sunflowers grow.. GREAT!!! if not, then the neighbor can till it all under like he had planned. It's worth a try right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment